25. This tug toy that helps clean your dog’s teeth
Your dog won’t even know they’re having their teeth brushed! $14.99, available here.
24. These pawdorable solar paw lights.
We all know it- dogs light up our lives! Put these cute lights in your garden to enjoy year around. Warning, sell out risk very high! $19.99, available here.
23. An embroidered “Santa Paws” stocking with your dog’s name!
Our pups deserve a Christmas stocking as paw-dorable as they are! This beautifully personalized stocking will hold a good amount of stuffers for your sweet pup. $24.99, available here. Please allow 1-2 weeks production time!
22. An embroidered Dear Santa, I’ve Been A Good Dog Bandana
Whether your pup has been naughty or nice is up to Santa to decide, but one thing’s for sure – your dog is going to look completely pawdorable and festive in his or her very own, personalized “Dear Santa, I’ve been a good dog” bandana! $24.99, available here.
21. Give your dog the gift of calm and pain-free movement!
You’ve probably been living under a rock if you haven’t yet heard of the benefits of CBD for dogs. The only brand we use here at iHeartis Cannoning. We expect it them to sell very quickly this holiday season! $44.99 to 64.99, available here.
20. These irresistible dog treat advent calendars
Create a fun tradition with your dog each and every year as you count day the days until Christmas. Warning, sell out risk very high! $19.99, available here.
19. A ‘Christmas Miracle’ Artisan Tree Topper (Limited Edition: Only 500 Made)
This beautiful holiday decoration is actually a miracle for an entire shelter. That’s because every one purchased provides 30 meals to shelter dogs. $29.99, available here.
18. This genius wand that practically erases your dog’s fur!
Just wave the wand on clothing or furniture, and watch is remove the fur. Then place the wand inside and base and voila! The fur is gone! $14.99, available here.
17. Help save the life of a shelter dog in a kill shelter with this stunning cuff bracelet!
As part of the Second Chance Movement program, this bracelet helps provide air and ground transports that moves pets from kill shelters to safety, where they can be adopted by their forever family. Warning, sell out risk very high. $75.00, available here.
16. A festive and pawdorable Christmas garden flag
Give your house a pawdorable festive look! $14.99 each or 2 for $25, available here.
15. Holiday Plaid Bandanas Customized with Your Dog’s Name
Your dog will look completely pawdorable in his or her very own, personalized festive plaid bandana, featuring a cute bone where your sweet pup’s name will be embroidered! $19.99, available here.
14. This hilarious hat
This funny hat turns heads everywhere! Perfect for that one friend. Or yourself! $14.99, available here.
13. Warm & Cozy Flannel Tops
Each design contains a cute dog themed embroidery hit. Even better, every purchase helps feed hungry shelter dogs! Long sleeve tops, $49.99.
12. A personalized Christmas ornament with your dog’s name!
For many people, a Christmas ornament for every year is a must! $12.99 or 3 for $30, available here.
11. The coffee that’s delicious for 2 awesome reasons!
This single origin, Columbian coffee tastes great on its own. But knowing that each and every cup you drink feed a shelter dog? Even better! $12.99 – $16.99, available here.
10. “I Hear You in The Wind” Memorial Wind Chime
Christmas is a time that brings back wonderful memories, but some of them are bittersweet. This adorable wind chime will make you think of your sweet pup every time you hear it! $14.99, available here.
9. A personalized ugly Christmas sweater with your dog(s) names!
This adorable hand drawn ugly Christmas sweater is so popular that we sold hundreds of them in July! Note, because this item is made to order we recommend placing your order asap! $24.99, available here.
8. This “Every Dog Matters” garden flag that went viral!
You may have already seen some of our Every Dog Matters™ products on Facebook. They’ve been shared and purchased by nearly 100,000 supporters! $14.99, available here.
7. The Sniff Diggy Nose Work Mat
Soon to be your dog’s favorite toy! Bury kibble or your dog’s favorite treats in the durable cloth strips and watch your dog going wild sniffing them out! Nose work is vital to keeping your dog’s brain sharp and active. $24.99, available here.
6. Your dog’s very own sock monkey!
We can barely keep these adorable toys in stock! Warning, sell out risk very high. $12.99, available here.
5. Cute doggy socks, pick any 5 for $25
Every year one of our most popular gifts are these cozy socks! Note, some of the popular varieties have already sold out. 5 for $25, available here.
4. Buy One, Give One Cozy Fleece Blankets
When you buy one of these cute blankets, iHeartdonates one to a shelter dog! Give the ultimate gift of warmth to both family and shelter pups! $34.99 to $44.99, available here.
3. Snuggle Pups Warm ‘n Cozy Slipper Socks
These sherpa lined slipper socks will keep your feet nice and warm, even on the coldest of days! Features non-slip silicone rubber grips on the soles. $14.99, available here.
2. This Sterling Silver Necklace or Bracelet with Story Card
Every single day, our dogs bring us joy. This beautifully crafted piece of jewelry comes complete with a poem card. The perfect gift! Warning, sell out risk very high. $41.00 bracelet, $42 necklace.
And drum roll please… the top gift of the year is:
1. These ultra-cozy fleece blankets with your dog’s name on it! But there’s also a heartwarming twist…
For every one of these fleece dog blankets sold, iHeartwill donate one to a shelter dog in need! Note: due to ultra-high demand, your dog’s blanket will take anywhere from 2 to 7 days to make. Please don’t delay and get your order in ASAP! We will likely have to stop taking orders around Thanksgiving so we can fulfill demand. $29.99, available here.
Do you want a healthier & happier dog? Join our email list & we’ll donate 1 meal to a shelter dog in need!
Written by Justin Palmer