Press Sec. Sarah Sanders tells Jonathan Karl questions about Donald Trump Jr.'s reported invocation of attorney-client privilege during yesterday's interview with House committee should be addressed to Trump Jr.'s attorneys
Do not miss out Boycott the NFL Offical T Shirt, Youth T Shirt, Tobe Bag, Coffee Mug, Long Sleeve Tee, Hooded Sweatshirt, Phone case, Hats, Lady Flowy Tank:
Boycott the NFL right now, get yours: Here
Kathy Alston-Schintgen This woman should get an award for being able to keep a straight face and a professional attitude while listening to the most inept fumbling questions of these so called journalists. Damn they keep bringing up pointless garbage.
Suz Yim "We" believe the attorneys and lawyers had reasons for him not answering the questions. Yeah, like guilt? Are we supposed to pretend that we don't know that when someone refuses to answer a question, it's because they don't want people to know what the answer is because it will incriminate them? I get Trump supporters aren't intelligent enough enough to grasp that, but you're going to have to come up with something a lot better to convince the majority of this country, all of which did not vote for him.
Joe Sutter Another snowflake stomping by the intellectually superior Sarah Sanders. These liberal " journalists " are a comical group of stooges, who are losing the game on a daily basis. Less is always more, and Sarah is a class A expert when confronting these goons.
Debra Stites So with Sarah's short press briefing as usual what the heck does she do for the whole day? It is very clear the contempt she feels towards reporters… Does anyone know what she is being paid?
Ellen Singer- Alspector She's never once answered a question with a legitimate answer. And if I hear one more time "let's let the people of Alabama decide" I'm gonna puke. Such an obvious cop out.
Joe Rico I don't even know why anyone still attends these so called briefings….It's all a bunch of crap and no one, absolutely no one gets a clear answer to anything they ask!!
Romayne Schwartzel Does anyone else notice that she rarely looks the reporters in the eye? I understand she’s thinking about her response, but why can’t she focus on them as she’s answering. It’s the polite thing to do.
Do not miss out Donald Trump T Shirt, Youth T Shirt, Tobe Bag, Coffee Mug, Long Sleeve Tee, Hooded Sweatshirt, Phone case, Lady Flowy Tank…only today
Get yours: Here
- The same-sex marriage bill has passed Federal Parliament
- Southern California Wildfires Update Today
- Fiona Hippo Now: We think she at least deserved an honorable mention
- Black Rhino Calf Kendi Latest Update Cincinnati Zoo
- TIME names “The Silence Breakers” who sparked the MeToo movement as 2017 Person of the Year
- President Donald J Trumps schedule for Wednesday December 6th
- Hit like if you want to see Fiona the Hippo on the cover of TIME!
- Beyoncé presented Colin Kaepernick with Sports Illustrated’s Muhammad Ali Legacy Award
- Grandpa takes a break from kitten-wrestling to offer some milkbar in a too-small bed.
- California Wildfires Latest Update Today