White House Press briefing with Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Sherry Doro ·No need to remotely feel sorry for this liar who compromises her integrity & turned her back on this country. She spews integrity in the WH yet supports a man who is a traitor.
Aaron Estes · looks like she is about to cry and the lawyer looked like he had been doing cocaine all day. this administration needs to end now before we are all on fire.
Malynda Herbert Hurtubise We should all be fighting against this administration…it's changing America as we and all around the world know it to be.
Stephen J St Lucia ·Leave Clinton the real Crook here out of it.. it’s time Mr.President Go after her and prosecute her for her crimes because she has a lot to be in jail for..
Derek Hansen · Does anyone even watch this any more? These should be cancelled. They just lie about everything. Talk about a person who is over-paid and doesnt deserve their job.
Mikie Gargiulo ·Your disgusting comments on Sarah is uncalled for you should take a good hard look in the mirror, you’re despicable liberal snowflakes who havre nothing better to do but complain, get a life…
Amber Jones · It's her job to portray what the president thinks or says thus why her title is press secretary for the white house. No reason to be hateful towards her. Should be empowering to women she has this very important job.
Be the anti-Kaepernick by picking up one of our “I Proudly Stand For The National Anthem” shirts or hoodies. They also make a wonderful Christmas gift for the patriot in your life!
Boycott the NFL right now, get yours : Here
- New Orleans Saints fan suing team over national anthem protests
- President Trump signs H.R. 2810, National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018.
- Fiona Hippo Special on WCPO: Which Fiona Are You Today
- Latest NFL power rankings are out Today
- Carson Wentz Stayed In The Game For 4 Plays & Threw A TD Pass On His Torn ACL
- How could the New England Patriots play this poorly?
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, December 12th
- Eagles Fan Gets Caught Crying About Wentz Injury Jokes After Making Romo Injury Jokes Himself
- NFL Network Suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor Among Others Over Sexual Harassment Allegations