Many believe the fix in is for a Patriots-Vikings Super Bowl, and though usually conspiracy theorists are blown off, they have some evidence.
First came the inexplicable ending the Vikings-Saints game. Then came the NFL posting a image to Facebook showing the Vikings and Patriots already in the Super Bowl.
Now, if you Google Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl appearances, this year’s already shows up.
Manny Leyva Our Brady, who art in Foxboro, hallowed be thy arm. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Minnesota as it is in New England. Give us this Sunday, our weekly win, and give us many touchdown passes, but do not let the Jags pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the valley of the sun. For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFL, and the glory of the Patriots, now and forever, AMEN.
Aaron Fabre I like how the vikings went thru hell. Finally worked there way back to a chance to get to the Superbowl and people can't even give them credit?! Only "Oh this shits rigged!!" Yada yada yada. Alot packers and saint fans crying is all this is.
Stefanos Kapetanios Blake Bortles is gonna throw 400 yards and 4 tds in the AFC championship and then go to win the superbowl. Said it first
Jose Rodriguez II I SWEAR…. If this Super Bowl actually happens. The NFL will go down.. Think of how many PISSED OFF fans this would create.. No one will watch the Super Bowl , unless your a Pat or Vikes fan… Goodell’s Only hope now is to have the Eagles or Jags go to the SB.
Sean Mintz Fun fact: no team has ever played a SuperBowl in their home stadium. If the NFL were fixing for that to happen for the first time, do you really think it would be the Vikings?
Get it: Here
- The Sound Of An Entire Minnesota High School Doing The ‘SKOL!’ Chant Is Awesome
- Eagles Fans Are Planning To Gather Outside Vikings Team Hotel & Blow Air Horns All Night Long
- We’re live at Fiona’s 1st Birthday party presented by Hippo Sak
- Le’Veon Bell “Blew Off” Steelers Final Walk-Through Practice Before Playoff Game vs Jaguars
- LA Kings Mascot Trolls The Pittsburgh Penguins With A Jaguars Helmet Over Their Bench
- Saints Fans Are Claiming This Video Proves Vikings-Saints Game Was Rigged
- Vikings CB Terence Newman Is Fed Up With The NFL After Making Him Take Third Drug Test In A Month
- Doctor Says Brady Likely Suffered An Open-Finger Dislocation, Where Bone Sicks Out Of Skin
- Bill Belichick Admits There’s One Coach He Doesn’t Want To Go Up Against
- Philadelphia Police Are Preparing For Eagles Fans To Destroy The City If They Advance To Super Bowl LII