Nobody could have predicted the Titans comeback against the Chiefs Sunday catalyzed by a Marcus Mariota touchdown pass to himself…
Marcus Mariota just threw an amazing TD pass to… Marcus Mariota! pic.twitter.com/zZXVKiyNOB
— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) January 6, 2018
…other than this guy.
It’s almost game time. Shoot us your bold predictions! We’ll start: angry Derrick Henry beheads a human being on the football field today.
— Titan Sized (@Titan_Sized) January 6, 2018
Mariota throws a pass to himself for a touchdown.
— Allen Matthews (@Allen_m) January 6, 2018
The tweet was sent at 1:26 p.m., hours before the 4;35 p.m. kickoff time.
Christopher Stahler Big Ben will be benched after throwing 3 interceptions in the first half and dropping the ball twice on a sack, Jaguars will win 24-12
Tyrone Smith Can this guy please predict a winning or at least respectable for season for the Bears in 2018?
Justin Hornick Was this finalized as a touch down? He looked way over the line of scrimmage / forward pass.
Sergio Haltenhof It was a great play, but it looked like it was an illegal forward pass.
David Frank Leshowitz He said the future was great, the cowboys will go 0-16 in 10 years.
Get yours: Here
- Georgia Fan Rides Around With Huge TV On Hummer Showing Rose Bowl Win On Repeat
- Jaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue Accuses Bills OL Richie Incognito Of Using Racial Slurs During Playoff Game
- Follow the leader – 17-day old aardvark, Winsol, trying to keep up with his Mama.
- Fiona update: Are you a Fiona super fan? A budding artist?
- Jaguars Fan Rips Bills Fans For Trashing Downtown Jacksonville, Rioting & Lighting Fires
- Live Stream : Golden Globes 2018 Red Carpet and Awards Ceremony
- Bills Mafia Highlights Set To Titanic Music Is The Perfect Way To End Buffalo’s Season
- Saints WR Brandon Coleman Spotted Wearing Thong After Pants Get Pulled Down