The Pittsburgh Steelers took care of business on Christmas, locking up a first round bye in the AFC with a 34-6 victory over the Houston Texans.
Pittsburgh was on it’s way to a shutout when Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins made a touchdown ridiculous catch.
The Texans elected to go for two following the amazing catch but failed. Following the play, Hopkins laid in the end zone and Steelers linebacker in shocking fashion decided to lay next to Hopkins and cuddle:
Vince Williams: 'sup Hopkins?' pic.twitter.com/hcJRYJgBuq
— Alex Kozora (@Alex_Kozora) December 26, 2017
Get yours: Here
- Glitch Causes Michigan State Logo To Appear On Field During Saints-Falcons Game
- JuJu Smith-Schuster Reenacts Snowball Fight From ‘Elf’ For Touchdown Celebration
- Lakers’ Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Can Practice, Play In Home Games While Serving 25-Days In Jail
- Merry Christmas from Grandpa Mason and his kittens
- NFL Announces Goodell’s Last Day As Commish
- Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins Just Pulled In The Catch Of The Year
It was not appreciated by either Hopkins or the official.
He was flagged for his cuddle-attempt.
During the first game on MNF on Christmas, the Pittsburgh Steelers had very little trouble as they ran the Houston Texans out of their own stadium to the tune of a 34-6 beatdown.
Before that game ended, the Texans finally got on the board when DeAndre Hopkins made the most ridiculous catch of the season when he tapped it to himself, secured the catch, got both feet in, survived the ground, and made the touchdown catch.
The Texans elected to go for two, but failed as they went to Hopkins again. Following the play, Hopkins laid out in the end zone and Steelers linebacker Vince Williams decided he would lay next to him and cuddle. It was not appreciated. He was flagged for taunting for his troubles.
Dads are awesome:
Get yours: Here
- Ali the aardvark and her 4-day-old baby boy at Cincinnati Zoo
- Earl Thomas’ Explanation To Why He Told Cowboys To ‘Get Him’ Makes Him Look Worse
- Fiona update: Merry Christmas from your Zoo family
- Richard Sherman Calls Out Seahawks Fans After Victory Over Dallas Cowboys
- Buffalo Bills DE Jerry Hughes Accuses Patriots Of Paying Off Referees To Help Get Wins
- Cape May County Zoo Welcomed a Male Giraffe Calf on November 17th
- Merry Catmas from all of us at Tinykittens
- Seahawks Fans Blast Earl Thomas For Being A “Trader” After He Lobbied To Play For Cowboys
- Earl Thomas Runs To Cowboys Locker Room Postgame, Asks Jason Garrett To Join Them Next Year
- Justin Coleman Gets A Pick-6 Off Dak Prescott And Celebrates By Jumping Into Salvation Army Kettle