Saturday Night Live couldn’t help but make fun of arguably the two most obnoxious fan bases in all of football the night before the two kickoff for Super Bowl LII, leaving us inevitably stuck with one of them boasting for months following.
Cole Wann I quit watching SNL a few years ago because just like Hollywood, it went from being funny to political liberal sewage but this was pretty good!!
Jennifer Conde Eagles fan here: I don't usually care for SNL, but that was freaking HYSTERICAL!!!!
Joe Ranieri “you’re from philadelphia?”
“west philadelphia, born and raised!”
- Patriots Fans Hold Full-On Funeral For Eagles QB Nick Foles In Boston Before Super Bowl
- Randy Moss’ Reaction To Finding Out He’s Being Inducted To Hall Of Fame Is Awesome
- Terrell Owens Trolls Fox Sports 1’s Jason Whitlock After Making It To Hall Of Fame
- NFL Superbowl Memes Funny 2018
- A Spirit Airline flight full of Philly fans had to be told to settle down by flight attendants
- Patriots QB Tom Brady Wins The 2017-2018 NFL MVP Award
- Eagles Fan Gets Massive Super Bowl LII Champions Tattoo Day Before The Game
- Eagles Fans Chant ‘Asshole’ And Pour Beer All Over A Lone Patriots Fan
- Tom Brady Superbowl 2018 Memes
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman: The Fighting Irish Mascot Is Offensive & Needs To Be Changed