Richard Sherman wasn’t on the field Sunday when the Seattle Seahawks defeated the Dallas Cowboys in Jerry World to save their season.
But the Seahawks cornerback did have a lot to say about the eventful week the Seahawks just had.
Much of his tirade was directed toward to Seattle Seahawks fans and had to do with fans who had jumped the ship prior to the team’s win in Dallas.
After Seattle’s hard-fought victory that kept their season alive for at least another week, Sherman took to Twitter to sound like off like only Richard Sherman can:
1 win away from another 10 win season! The fans that have turned on players and coaches. You should be ashamed of yourself. This team has overcome Tons of adversity and shown incredible resolve. There are teams out there that haven’t had a winning season in years. Be grateful.
— Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) December 25, 2017
It’s been a rough season for the Seattle Seahawks as they saw 2/3 of the Legion of Boom suffer season ending injuries in addition to embarrassing home loses to the Los Angeles Rams as well as a little in-fighting between Bobby Wagner and Earl Thomas but through all the that, the Seahawks are a win and a Falcons loss away from advancing to the playoffs for the sixth straight season.
Troy Fisher Thomas/Sherman need to come play with us! Dump the rest of our TRASH! Go Cowboys!
Michael Crumpler Boycott the national felons league and their sponsors and their pack of thugs
Derek Wiggins Um isn't this the same guy who was ungrateful for his qb who is winning them these games
Samantha Kat Stevenson I hate the cowboys. Love Earl Thomas. Kick butts and take names.(P.S. Hook'em!)
Get yours: Here
- Buffalo Bills DE Jerry Hughes Accuses Patriots Of Paying Off Referees To Help Get Wins
- Cape May County Zoo Welcomed a Male Giraffe Calf on November 17th
- Merry Catmas from all of us at Tinykittens
- Seahawks Fans Blast Earl Thomas For Being A “Trader” After He Lobbied To Play For Cowboys
- Earl Thomas Runs To Cowboys Locker Room Postgame, Asks Jason Garrett To Join Them Next Year
- Justin Coleman Gets A Pick-6 Off Dak Prescott And Celebrates By Jumping Into Salvation Army Kettle
- Cowboys Coach Stiff Arms Russell Wilson In The Face As He Scrambles Out Of Bounds
- Heads or tails you’re going to get a hippopotamus for Christmas?
- BREAKING: Fox Sports Offends Millions With National Anthem Decision
- Fiona the Hippo Roll at Cincinnati Zoo Today