Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore speaks at a 'Faith Leaders Press Conference' in Birmingham, Alabama.
Janet Marino Neu ·Alabama, please don’t let the smear campaign by the liberal media sway your vote for Judge Moore! Please vote for him!
Jackie Collins Al Franken should resign immediately the woman has pictures and he has admitted it. In the Dems and MCConnells own words Franken is not fit to hold office!
Deborah Madden ·It cracks me up how people believe these women that bring this crap up 30 or 40 years LATER!!! Right when this man is running for a seat in the senate!
Kristin Ferguson ·Nelson's own stepson came forward and said Moore was innocent, and that she was making this all up for money
Sherry Shifflett · Don’t give up ..we the people know it’s lies being told as it was against our President. How convenient these women remember 35 years later and are offended.. smh
Peggy Peterson-Tierney I hope that Judge Moore is vindicated. The Dems have some nerve after what Franken did.
Help us to protect women:
Get it: Here
- Fiona the Hippo Update: Fiona Plays with Cardboard Boxes
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Thursday, November 16th
- Fiona the Hippo Update: Fiona can make anything cute
- Fiona the Hippo Chirldren`s Book
- Update on Fiona the Hippo Calendar 2018
- Don’t Fret Even Though Fiona Cannot be Outside
- Boycott the NFL and Their Sponsors Right Now
- Boycott the NFL Memes: Best Memes of NFL Ever
- Fifth Woman Accuses Senate Candidate Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, November 14th