Bradshaw said, “It’s hard to believe I’m going to say something about the most powerful man in the greatest country in the world. I was somewhat surprised that the president came out attacking NFL players for them exercising the freedom of speech. While I don’t condone the protest during our national anthem, this is America. If our country stands for anything, folks, it’s freedom. People die for that freedom.”
He continued, “I’m not sure if our president understands those rights, that every American has the right to speak out and also to protest.”
Lonnie Jarman Just another unpatriotic idiot out of his mind with old Football Glory days in his mind! Our President can get involved when these NFL Thugs want into politics instead of just playing the game they are paid to play! I hope and pray that the whole league goes belly up, it’s stupid to think the money paid to these Felons, and they wanna act like their special with special rights. Sorry, come down to the real world and see how most of us live! I for one will never watch another game or buy anything NFL! I’m done!
Martha Kotal Sells-Larrie Sells It’s hard to believe I’m going to say something about the man that is one of the greatest quarterbacks in the greatest country in the world. I was somewhat surprised that this man came out and attacked the President of the United States of America for exercising his freedom of speech. While I do believe in the freedom of speech that so many have died to preserve, I also believe individuals in a position to influence the youth of the USA should NOT use that position to publicly ridicule our country, its public servants or its laws. They should also NOT partake in activities that reflect badly on the flag or the national anthem of the United States of America. I truly hope the boycott of the NFL and NFL sponsors either brings the pay scale for ALL involved with the NFL to mirror the wages of military, law enforcement and educators in the USA OR bankrupts the NFL and the NFL sponsors.
Mike Haslett Terry, im quite sure that if this happened in your day, or even before Trump was president, you would have a completely opposite response. The 1st amendment BS doesnt work and you know it.
Before you go, we’re calling on ALL of our patriotic readers to pick up one of these limited edition “I Proudly Stand For The National Anthem” shirts or hoodies. They also make a wonderful Christmas gift for the patriot in your life!
Get yours: Here
- Are you still boycotting? Yes or No?
- Fiona’s First Birthday Celebration
- Happy New Year with Fiona and Bibi the Hippo
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, January 2nd
- Clip Of The Georgia LB Telling Baker Mayfield To “Humble Yourself”
- Georgia Players Celebrate Rose Bowl Victory With Quavo On The Field
- Trump Blasts NFL And Kneeling Player With Powerful Message
- Fan Puts Together Hilariously Sad Lowlight Tape From The Cleveland Browns Season
- Bills Fans Are Flooding Andy Dalton’s Foundation With Donations After He Helps Bills Clinch Playoff Berth
- Bills Fans & Players In Dolphins’ Stadium Go Nuts When Bengals Win & Send Them To Playoffs