Monday in Puerto Rico
47 days after Maria
*42% power generation
*80% of ppl have water
It’s 86 degrees there today
Puerto Rico is on track to have 50% power generation by Nov. 15, according to Ramon Rosario, public affairs secretary for Ricardo Rossello.
The Aqueduct and Sewer Authority (AAA) reported that, for various reasons, there was a reduction of water service for 46,168 customers compared to yesterday, for a total of 1,021,540 subscribers or 79.46%.
From the government press release:
In the municipality of Bayamón there were problems with the generator of the Barrazas 2 Pump Station and the Tío Pepe Pump Station due to the lack of electricity service.
Puerto Rico Update Today
Dads are awesome , get it : Here
In Arecibo and Hatillo, the reduction in service was due to the fact that the Medium Million Pump Station had to cease operations. In Corozal, the Cibuco dam had problems with the generator.
In Aguadilla, the Caimital Pump Station is operating with a single generator.
Meanwhile, in the eastern area there were problems with the electric generators of the Gurabo filtration plant; El Pozo Limones in Yabucoa; the Bomb Station of Humacao; and the Maizales Filters plant in Naguabo.
In addition, it was reported that the Corps of Engineers has installed 251 electric generators for pumping water from the 547 that the AAA requested.
- Little Ava, Jordan and Collen Patch Update
- The 2018 Fiona Calendars Cincinnati Zoo
- Live Cam : April the Giraffe and Tajiri Today
- Texas Shooting Update : At least 26 dead, 20 Injured
- Fiona and Bibi Hippo Update: Fiona the Crowd Pleaser
- April the Giraffe Live Cam Today 11/5
- Bibi and Fiona Hippo Are Outside Today Enjoying The Mild Weather
- Henry the Hippo Latest Update Today Cincinnati Zoo
- April the Giraffe Live Cam 11/1
- Lower Manhattan New York City Attack Update: At least 8 dead, several injured
- A Tribute To Henry the Hippo Cincinnati Zoo
- Henry the Hippo Has Died Cincinnati Zoo
- April the Giraffe Live Cam Today