President Trump signs H.R. 2810, National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018.
Get yours: Here
Jevon Dore ·The Dark Horse Candidate WON, thankfully, leaving the crushed supporters of bernie and Hillary suffering daily meltdowns cooled by prescription drugs
Cher Clifton · We have the greatest genius in the White House the USA has ever known. Praise God for sending him. Make no mistake, it is God who put him in authority!
Dee Smallfoot ·Anyone who thinks all these things President Trump is doing is "his and his alone" ideas, is living under a rock. There are many who want these things changed, we are just fortunate enough to have a President that wants our Country to Succeed, not Fail!
Sylvia Bachman So why, in your tax plan, are you eliminating so many programs that help the returning soldiers.
Terry Motley So, we go back to the moon….after decades and that is leadership? Seems like someone is trying to get Russia, GOP pedophiles and his accusers out of the headlines…..Things aren't working for Putin's puppet this week, huh?
Dëfrim Piraj ·God bless America and its people . Despite the fact I have applied in lottary program , and I really wanted to win it but I am with USA – We should fight the enemies and troublemakers . If you want to live in USA live , if not leave . do not do bed things .
Get yours: Here
- Fiona Hippo Special on WCPO: Which Fiona Are You Today
- Latest NFL power rankings are out Today
- Carson Wentz Stayed In The Game For 4 Plays & Threw A TD Pass On His Torn ACL
- How could the New England Patriots play this poorly?
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, December 12th
- Eagles Fan Gets Caught Crying About Wentz Injury Jokes After Making Romo Injury Jokes Himself
- NFL Network Suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor Among Others Over Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Fiona the Hippo Update Today – FionaFix
- Jaguars ban four fans who threw objects in Seahawks game
- With playoffs in sight, Jaguars have no reservations about Blake Bortles