President Donald J. Trump's schedule for Wednesday, January 3rd
·Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and Secretary of Defense James Mattis
The White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders holds a briefing.
Chijioke Christian Best ever. Thank u for your good leadership that is full of fear of God, if not u, America would have by now been a hide out for the terrorrists. Please remember Biafra.
Lorne Scott What's the menu? Maybe an appetizer of white lies, followed by a main of major lies, with a side of baked lies? For dessert, I imagine, more lies are on the menu, followed by some decaf lies. Sound remotely close?
Joshua Hallet Stand with Donald Trump and tell Congress to "Build the Wall" and Make America Safe and Secure Again and Always Donald Trump and Family and Mike Pence as Presidents of the United States of America and All Lives Matters and Always Donald Trump and Save America and Keep America Red Permanently Forever.
Pradeep Ksunar Mr D G trump you were better on the WWE wrestling field Why you fighting with Kim Jong, Kim Jong is a real and he is not scripted look WWE royal rumble is on the way and the both championship WWE and universal titles are on the the line if you go back to your old business you have a better chance to win the titles cause those are the scripted you can turn your bottom where ever you want!
Colleen Anderson Time to cut ALL Federal monies for the state of california. Jerry Brown has appointed himself the dictator of the sate. He no longer follows Federal laws or the Constitution of the United State. California needs to leave the Union and either choose to become a Territory, a part of Mexico or it's own country.
Alan Rogers Trump's only concern at this point is to keep his base fooled. That's all he has. Washington ignores and avoids him as a political career killer, and only acts on what they want. He only signed onto the recent Tax plan to get one thing done in a year. At this point all he has is Twitter and Fox News.
Get your: Here
- Grandpa Mason Latest Update Today
- Eagles Fans Squirt Ketchup & Mustard All Over Cowboys Fan After Week 17 Game
- How sad – Quarterback Legend Terry Bradshaw Turns On Trump Over National Anthem
- Are you still boycotting? Yes or No?
- Fiona’s First Birthday Celebration
- Happy New Year with Fiona and Bibi the Hippo
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, January 2nd
- Clip Of The Georgia LB Telling Baker Mayfield To “Humble Yourself”
- Georgia Players Celebrate Rose Bowl Victory With Quavo On The Field
- Trump Blasts NFL And Kneeling Player With Powerful Message