President Donald J. Trump's schedule for Thursday, November 9th (beginning 8:20pm EST):
· Welcome ceremony with President Xi Jinping of the People’s
· Republic of China and Madame Peng Liyuan
· Restricted bilateral meeting with President Xi
· Expanded bilateral meeting with President Xi
· Business event with President Xi
· Joint press statement with President Xi
· Meeting with Premier Li Keqiang of the People’s Republic of China
· Embassy meet and greet
· State Dinner receiving line
· State dinner and cultural performance
Dads are awesome, get it: Here
Justin Sheard Quite simply, even if you disagree with policy, you cannot take away from Donald J. Trump that he is an incredibly hard working and sincere individual… Carry on Mr. T…. Carry on.
Paul Eckel Congratulations on being the first western leader invited to the Forbidden City.
it is a mark of respect and a tribute to your leadership.
We are immensely proud of you sir and we are in it for the long haul.
Hal Glenn This is what Great Presidents do!
There's been 45 in total as we all know.
Only those who truly stood up and declared who we are as "One Nation Under God" have delivered and brought us together! Go President Trump!
Paul Smith Have a great day Mr. President and First Lady Melania. This could be the most important meeting with President Xi. President Trump, I hope and pray you two can come to an agreement on what can be done with Kim Jong Un of N. Korea. Time is of the essence with this unpredictable danger Kim Jong Un has put the world in.
Meredith Males How wonderful that our beloved POTUS is able to witness the ancient culture of China…beyond current and past politics…just the marvels and impressive dignity of this country! TY for sharing!
Do not miss out Donald Trump T Shirt, Youth T Shirt, Tobe Bag, Coffee Mug, Long Sleeve Tee, Hooded Sweatshirt, Phone case, Lady Flowy Tank…only today
Get it: Here