President Donald J. Trump's schedule for Thursday, January 4th:
· Meeting with Republican Members of the Senate about immigration
· Presents the National Security Medal to Richard Ledgett Jr.
· Meeting with Republican members of the Senate about 2018 legislative priorities
· Meeting with the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee
President Donald J. Trump's schedule for Thursday, January 4th
You can help us raise awareness of Diabetes:
Melania and I are deeply saddened by the death of Thomas S. Monson, a beloved President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
While serving for over half a century in the leadership of his church, President Monson demonstrated wisdom, inspired leadership, and great compassion.
Considered a prophet by the nearly 16 million members of the LDS Church, his message was one of optimism, forgiveness, and faith. Our thoughts and prayers are with his three children and the rest of the Monson family.
Mary Powell I do not affiliate with Latter day saints,I never will, They have their own bible and Jesus said not to do this.They are considered a cult.sorry the man died though. I belive in Jesus Christ not Joseph smith.etc
Charles Hartranft With all due respect Mr president. Nobody goes to the father except through the son. This man is in hell for believing anything other than the true Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Andrew Sappah Don't be saddened president trump. Celebrate his life and all he has done for the LDS church, members of the community and the message he gave. Hope everyone stays positive and keeps on track!
Get yours: Here
- Colin Cowherd Says Bill Belichick Was Ready To “Start Garoppolo Over Brady” But Robert Kraft Stopped Him
- Our baby aardvark dreaming of termite mounds.
- Chip and Joanna Gaines Pregnant: Fixer Upper Stars Expecting
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Wednesday, January 3rd
- Grandpa Mason Latest Update Today
- Eagles Fans Squirt Ketchup & Mustard All Over Cowboys Fan After Week 17 Game
- How sad – Quarterback Legend Terry Bradshaw Turns On Trump Over National Anthem