The NFL Honors will take place Saturday night before Super Bowl LII, and it appears as if the cat is already out of the bag for who will take home the biggest honor of them all, the NFL’s Most Valuable Player award.
NFL MVP will be awarded this weekend, but someone was carrying Tom Brady's acceptance speech in plain view of media during Pats presser today…. pic.twitter.com/Oxo2DUKSyJ
— Brad E. Schlossman (@SchlossmanGF) February 2, 2018
A Patriots staffer was spotted carrying a Tom Brady acceptance speech during Super Bowl Media Day.
- Fiona the Hippos Super Bowl LII Prediction
- Anthem-Kneelers Cause NFL To Lose Major Superbowl Sponsor
- Super Bowl LII Eagles vs. Patriots FULL Preview, Predictions, & Analysis
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Cleared From Concussion Protocol
- Tom Brady Shares Story Of When He Was Bitten By Military Dog At Gillette Stadium
- Steelers LB Ryan Shazier From Hospital After Nine Weeks
- Multiple Eagles Players Battling ‘Illness’ Ahead of Super Bowl 52
- Von Miller Says He Had To Pay $15k In Fines For Farting During Team Meetings This Season
- Patriots Fan Gronk Spikes A Philly Cheese Steak Outside Of Geno’s In Philadelphia
- NFL Superbowl Memes Funny 2018