The Eagles fanbase is desperate for a Super Bowl and a win on Sunday will make them one step closer to immortality.
The city of Philadelphia realizes this and have begun taken necessary precaution to make sure fans don’t hurt themselves or destroy the city as they’ve sent out this warning message to business around Philadelphia warning them of potential rioting:
— Bryan Armen Graham (@BryanAGraham) January 16, 2018
This is the closest the Eagles have been to a Super Bowl since 2009 when Donovan McNabb led the team to the NFC Championship Game against the Arizona Cardinals.
A game in which the Eagles lost
- Vikings Create Their Own ‘Minneapolis Miracle’ Fan Reaction Montage And It’s Amazing
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Thursday, January 18th
- Vikings Fans Flood Saints Punter Thomas Morstead’s Charity Foundation For Playing Through Rib Injury
- Blake Bortles Had The Biggest Smile On His Face Seeing TJ Yeldon Block Mike Mitchell
- Tom Brady Suffers Hand Injury After Collision With Teammate During Practice
- Jacksonville Bakery Sends Ben Roethlisberger 7 Turnovers In Return For The 7 He Gave The Jaguars
- Vikings Fan Tore His Achilles Celebrating Game Winning Touchdown vs Saints
- Washington State QB Tyler Hilinski Found Dead After Committing Suicide
- Minneapolis Church Sends Vikings Fans Awesome Invitation After Thrilling Win