Astroid 2002 AJ129 is set to narrowly miss Planet Earth at around 9:30 p.m. the night of February 4th. Another event happening on February 4th? Super Bowl LII.
With the two NFL franchises regarded to have some of the most obnoxious fans in the league, set to square off, neutral fans are actually rooting for the astroid rather than the Eagles or Patriots winning.
— KDKA (@CBSPittsburgh) January 22, 2018
Welp, I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’ll be rooting for an asteroid to hit Minneapolis for the Eagles/Patriots game. #WorstSuperBowlEver
— Dave (@IronFury51488) January 22, 2018
— Virginia Montanez (@JanePitt) January 22, 2018
Rooting for the Patriots
Rooting for the Eagles
Rooting for the asteroid https://t.co/8cli8tfUBS
— Adam Davis (@daadvaims) January 22, 2018
Patriots v Eagles? Come on giant asteroid!
— Chris Lykins (@chrisjlykins) January 22, 2018
Eagles v Patriots?
— Free Mike Lange (@FreeMikeLange) January 22, 2018
I’m rooting for an asteroid in this Super Bowl.
— Jen Adams (@anotherjenadams) January 22, 2018
Looking ahead to the Super Bowl: Go…Asteroid?
— Chris Mueller (@ChrisMuellerPGH) January 22, 2018
The Eagles being on the cusp of their first Super Bowl ever but not being able to accomplish it because Earth gets obliterated by an asteroid would be very on brand for this city https://t.co/08kmKBqXXH
— A (@aidan_34_powers) January 22, 2018
If the apocalypse is what it takes to stop another Pats Super Bowl win, then bring on the asteroid https://t.co/xpROw7YGX3
— Jon (@BigJon865) January 22, 2018
I am so torn. I don’t know whether to root for the Eagles, the Patriots, or a giant asteroid to take us all out.
— Bethany Ruhe (@BethanyRuhe) January 22, 2018
With a kickoff time of 6:30 p.m., the astroid should arrive sometime during the start of the 4th quarter, right before Brady makes his comeback. Perfect timing.
Jerry McCloy Hey NFL, thought these refs were suppose to be the best ones? How did they miss 2 clear penalties? Oh wait, its the Patriots…they allowed to get away with stuff like this….facemask? Holding?
Joshua Young That would be the most Philly thing ever. 9:29pm, Eagles have a 10 point lead in the Super Bowl, Eagles fans everywhere are gearing up to possibly watch our favorite team finally win a Super Bowl, and then the world ends. Sounds about right.
Angel Perez That asteroid is sent by the nfl to cause a penalty on the opposing team facing the gaytriots so bottom line they will get the win by refs decision
Jaymz Thomasson “Now here’s an asteroid that will have more of an impact on this season than the browns.”
Ray Henderson Eagles are long overdue for a SB. If it weren't for their fanbase, nobody would hate the Eagles. Same could almost be said about Pats.
- CNN’s Jake Tapper Rips The Patriots: “They’re A Cheating Team”
- Vikings Fan Films Her Walk Into The Eagles Stadium & It Looks Miserable
- Patriots Open Up As The Largest Favorites In A Super Bowl Since 2009
- Eagles Twitter Account Goes After Doubters With Amazing Postgame Thread
- Eagles’ Lane Johnson Takes Jab At “Pretty Boy” Tom Brady Ahead Of Super Bowl
- Eagles’ Zach Ertz Sheds Tears Watching Wife’s Reaction To Finding Out He’s Super Bowl Bound
- Eagles Fans Parade Around City Yelling ‘F*ck’ Millie’, A 99-Year-Old Vikings Fan Grandma
- Shooting at Texas high school; suspect in custody
- Fiona Loves Her Birthday Cake
- Eagles Owner Jeffrey Lurie Breaks It Down In Locker Room After Eagles Win NFC Title Game