With the Falcons only up three on the struggling Buccaneers in the 4th quarter of Monday Night’s game, Matt Ryan commanded his WR’s to “Get fucking set” at the line.
— Clay Wendler (@ClayWendler) December 19, 2017
Dustin White Are we just going to ignore that LeBron-style flop the cameraman had earlier in the game?
Brandon Phipps Literally everyone watching the game with the volume over 3
Casimir Robert Moninghoff I need Sanu to magically score a td here
Casimir Robert Moninghoff Damn, that was Sanu lol no wonder he only has 2 catches
Judy Cozart Knoerr I caught it loud n clear … had to rewind the dvr for the hubby to hear it.
Get yours: Here
- ESPN Sound Guy Takes A Tumble After Getting Hit By Falcons RB Devonta Freeman
- Chiefs Fan Pays Homage To ‘Bills Mafia’ And Drops A WWE-Style Elbow on Flaming Table
- Gronk Pointing & Laughing Hysterically At A Steelers DB After Scoring On Him Was Hilarious
- Marshawn Lynch getting T-bagged at the bottom of a pile
- Eagles Fan Viciously Lays Out Giants Fan During Fight In Stadium Parking Lot
- Colin Kaepernick Says He Wants In On Buying The Carolina Panthers
- Baby Fiona the Astronaut Cincinnati Zoo
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Monday, December 18th
- Steelers fan goes absolutely berserk during end of Patriots game
- Rapper P. Diddy Announces He Wants To Buy The Carolina Panthers, Will Sign Kaepernick