We are on the cusp of Super Bowl 52 and there’s a potentially major storyline that is brewing up.
According to ESPN’s Dianna Russini, there are many people around the NFL who believe Super Bowl 52 could be the final game for quarterback Tom Brady and head coach Bill Belichick:
Right now on @espn NFL Countdown it’s brought to light about what many in the league have been hearing which this game could possibly be both Bill Belichick and Tom Brady’s final games. Both could be hanging it up. Post game could be incredible tonight if this becomes truth.
— Dianna Russini (@diannaESPN) February 4, 2018
The news comes weeks after a report from ESPN’s Seth Wickersham that cited major tension amongst the Patriots brass and that the end could be near for Belichick and Brady.
More to come..
Get yours: Here
Mike Alberton You can't get a straight answer about something as useless as an injury report, you really think this will be discussed? Just poor reporting and grasping at straws.
Joe Granchelli ESPN at it again. Yeah the Patriots would definitely trade Jimmy Garopollo to SF because Tom Brady is going to retire next year and there would be no active qb on the roster…
Brandon Michael If you watch Tom vs. Time, it kinda backs this up. He sounded like a guy on the cusp of saying I need more time with my family, especially given the situation with his mom. It would be understandable if that were the case.
- Steelers LB Ryan Shazier Is Making “Incredible Progress” In His Rehab From Injury
- Someone Made A Video Of Tony Romo Broadcasting His Own Terrible Plays
- Washington Redskins Considering Screwing Kirk Cousins During Free Agency
- SNL Makes Fun Of Both Patriots & Eagles Fans In Hilarious Skit Before Super Bowl
- Patriots Fans Hold Full-On Funeral For Eagles QB Nick Foles In Boston Before Super Bowl
- Randy Moss’ Reaction To Finding Out He’s Being Inducted To Hall Of Fame Is Awesome
- Terrell Owens Trolls Fox Sports 1’s Jason Whitlock After Making It To Hall Of Fame
- NFL Superbowl Memes Funny 2018
- A Spirit Airline flight full of Philly fans had to be told to settle down by flight attendants
- Patriots QB Tom Brady Wins The 2017-2018 NFL MVP Award