If the Cleveland Browns can’t find their franchise quarterback this offseason, they might never find a franchise quarterback ever.
The Browns not only hold the first and fourth overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, but they have tons of cap space to potentially buy a quarterback.
One option the Browns may consider is Kirk Cousins, and according to a report, Cousins would be open to coming to Cleveland:
— Kyle Kelly (@KyleKellyCLE) January 10, 2018
Getting any player, let alone a potential franchise quarterback to want to come to Cleveland has been a huge problem for the Browns, so you have to be happy if you’re a Browns fan, that at least one quarterback is open to playing for you.
Last month, it was reported that potential first overall pick Josh Rosen would rather play for the New York Giants, who own the No. 2 pick instead of the Cleveland Browns.
Kirk Cousins is 29-years old and is set to hit free agency in March.
Mark Travers This team is on the launching pad to success. They will he Green Bay east
TJ Batson That would be awesome. Cleveland is really close to turning the corner.
Josh Matthew He will go there get an offer then force Washington to match the offer. Business 101
Andrew Mikos This has to be fake news. Did you get this on Fox News?
NFL memes store available now:
Get yours: Here
- Landon Collins Says He Doesn’t Want Belichick As Coach Of The Giants Because “He’s Too Strict”
- Matt Patricia Has Emerged As The Favorite To Become The Next Head Coach Of The Giants
- Bad Lip Reading’ Trolls Donald Trump Signing The Anthem At National Championship Game
- Anthem-Kneelers Cause NFL To Lose Major Superbowl Sponsor
- Gen. John Kelly Puts The Fear Of God Into NFL Anthem Kneelers… They Won’t Forget This