Juju Smith-Schuster caught an a touchdown Monday night during the Steelers matchup against the Texans, and incorporated some of the Christmas spirit into his celebration.
RT if you knew what my celebration was
RT if you knew what my celebration was 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/RCwVn6gSIz
— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) December 26, 2017
The rookie, who’s become known for his entertaining touchdown celebration reenacted the snowball fight scene from ‘Elf’ after catching a 18-yard touchdown.
Kyle Lehman So we're just gonna act like Vince McMahon didn't screw over Bret Hart in the Montreal Screwjob? During survivor series 1997 Bret hart was leaving for wcw potentially taking the wwf championship with him. Vince McMahon saw this as a liability and opted to underhand Hart by having Michaels apply Hart's signature move to him. Hart never tapped out to the submission hold but ultimately lost the match in his home country
Chrizzy Fathke Dirty player… Needs to be boot from the league before he hurts someone else and feels good about it
Francisco Rios You have to get the ball surgically implanted in your abdomen, to complete the catch.
Fantasy football season is wrapping up
Get this shirt for the loser of your league here
Get yours: Here
- Lakers’ Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Can Practice, Play In Home Games While Serving 25-Days In Jail
- Merry Christmas from Grandpa Mason and his kittens
- NFL Announces Goodell’s Last Day As Commish
- Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins Just Pulled In The Catch Of The Year
- Steelers’ Vince Williams Received Taunting Penalty For Trying To Cuddle With DeAndre Hopkins
- Ali the aardvark and her 4-day-old baby boy at Cincinnati Zoo
- Earl Thomas’ Explanation To Why He Told Cowboys To ‘Get Him’ Makes Him Look Worse
- Fiona update: Merry Christmas from your Zoo family
- Richard Sherman Calls Out Seahawks Fans After Victory Over Dallas Cowboys
- Buffalo Bills DE Jerry Hughes Accuses Patriots Of Paying Off Referees To Help Get Wins