The Cleveland Browns have won exactly one game since Johnny Manziel was cut nearly two years ago, and the team’s former QB decided to remind them of that on Instagram.
Get yours: Here
Michael Starr Since being traded to Cleveland, Jamie Collins has lost 23 of 24 games.
Terry Cardwell Well if he weren't such a big piece of shit and a shitty quarterback maybe he'd be their starter and win a few games.
Chris Andcar All he knew he had to do was run and that was college, most Heisman trophy winners have been a bust after 2 seasons: look at RGIII, Tim Tebow, Matt Leinhart ( both not playing anymore) Jason White ( wasn’t even selected in the draft ) and Mariota who really isn’t that great just a good running quarterback whose team got lucky yesterday.
John Fitzgibbon III Let the alcoholic midget have his fun. The Browns would still be 0-16 if Johnny Alcohol was still on the team
Chris Scott Johnny Football is a BUM! His arrogance, alcoholism, and drug abuse ruined whatever career he could have hashed out. Nobody cares anymore Johnny Football!
Eric Crosby Still the worst QB they ever drafted ..rank Manziel and Weeden at the bottom..Kizer is about to join them
Tammy Brown I have to respect Cleveland for dumping his ass. If you look up POS u find his picture right beside it.
Brandon Bowen I’m glad he Browns think losing is funny. Gonna b laughing if this happens again next year and u hav to clean house.
Get yours: Here
- Marcus Mariota Just Threw An Amazing TD Pass To Marcus Mariota
- Travis Kelce Struggled To Stand Up Straight After Scary Helmet-To-Helmet Hit
- President Donald J. Trump and other Republican leaders speak live from Camp David.
- Donald Trump: I’m a very stable genius
- Tom Brady Denied Garoppolo Access To His Training Facility While Trying To Rehab Shoulder Injury
- Winsol the Aardvark at Cincinnati Zoo Update
- Patriots Fans Update Wikipedia Page Of Writer Of ESPN Article Exposing Issues In New England
- Details Emerge Of Dysfunction Amongst Tom Brady, Bill Belichick And Robert Kraft
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Robert Kraft drama sparks ‘dysfunction’ with Patriots
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Friday, January 5th: