The Jacksonville Jaguars defeated the Buffalo Bills, 10-3 in a highly contested defensive battle.
After the game, Jags defensive end Yannick Ngakoue took to Twitter on Sunday, to not only celebrate the team’s hard fought victory but to also call out Bills guard Richie Incognito of using racial slurs towards him on the field:
Great win to day! And 64, you goin have to come harder than some weak racist slurs. I’m proud of my African heritage, as are 70% of the other Black players in this league. #Iaintjonathanmartin!
— YANNICK NGAKOUE! (@YannGetSacks91) January 8, 2018
No. 64 for Buffalo is Incognito, and Ngakoue’s hashtag refers to Jonathan Martin, the player Incognito accused of bullying, while both lineman were members of the Miami Dolphins. His bullying also included racial slurs, such as allegedly calling the mixed-race Martin a “half n-gger” among other things.
Following the accusations, the Dolphins suspended Incognito for the final eight games of the 2014 season and he was unemployed in 2014. When Rex Ryan took over as the Bills head coach in 2015, he signed Incognito.
On Monday, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that the NFL will looking into the allegations made by the Jags defensive end.
Christopher Wild Oh the irony… Richie is anything but Incognito.
Michael Rios And I'm sure none of them are throwing around racial slurs towards the white guys
Austin Knudsen The guy that plays next to him on the line said thats non sense just to add the guy next to him is black…
Jonathan Koros Telisa, remember that discussion we were having on Sunday?
Get yours: Here
- Jaguars Fan Rips Bills Fans For Trashing Downtown Jacksonville, Rioting & Lighting Fires
- Live Stream : Golden Globes 2018 Red Carpet and Awards Ceremony
- Bills Mafia Highlights Set To Titanic Music Is The Perfect Way To End Buffalo’s Season
- Saints WR Brandon Coleman Spotted Wearing Thong After Pants Get Pulled Down
- Join us for the first REAL news update of 2018! It’s going to be another BIG year!
- Neil Gorsuch Just Set The Supreme Court On FIRE With Historic New Move
- Johnny Manziel Trolls The Cleveland Browns On Instagram After They Go 0-16