If you were wondering how Georgia fans felt Monday night, this may sum it up.
Get yours: Here
The Bulldogs lost the National Championship game on a blown coverage 2nd & 26 play in overtime, and fans reacted accordingly.
Nick Johnson When you are hanging up old Miller light boxes on the wall it is time to reassess your life …
David Frank Leshowitz That's nothing. A Bills fan would of broken it off it's hinges, lit it on fire, and then do an elbow drop through it.
Bryce Heuett It wasn't even after they lost. This is after Fromm took the sack on 3rd down in OT…? I wonder what his reaction to the loss was?!
Matthew Stull I don’t think it’s the game he is upset about, i think he just realized a major contributing factor to his lifetime of being single is beer wallpaper doesn’t attract women
Chris Sousa Another week, another idiot beating up an in adamant object after a football game.
First of all, it’s not even original. Now go seek psychiatric help. You’re clearly not stable enough to watch a recreational game
Eric Burke That man baby should call his landlord and complain about that paper thin door! If HE could punch holes in it like that it’s not going to keep any burglar from doing the same.
Chris Tex Edwards So, we're filming fans of teams now after they lose? This is so old, like the 28-3 jokes. Although I will say the inbred piece of crap destroying his TV last year was priceless.
NFL memes store available now:
Get yours: Here
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa Was Going To Transfer After The National Championship Game
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, January 9th
- Trump stands for national anthem at NCAA game; Alabama player heard saying ‘F— Trump’
- Alabama’s Game-Winning TD Play Set To Titanic Song Makes It Even More Epic
- Alabama Wins National Championship On Game-Winning TD Throw From Tua Tagovailoa
- Referees Miss Blatant Penalty On Alabama During Game-Tying TD Play In National Title Game
- Alabama RB Bo Scarborough Yells ‘F–k Trump’ Prior To Start of National Championship Game
- TRUMP DOESN’T KNOW THE WORDS TO THE ANTHEM??
- Titans Fan Predicted Marcus Mariota Would Throw A TD Pass To Himself Hours Before The Game