Premature Baby Hippo Takes First Steps
Encouraging news from hippo headquarters this morning. Fiona was active during the night and consumed a good amount of formula on her own! This video, taken by her animal care staff during the overnight shift, shows Fiona's first steps! Keep the positive vibes coming!
You can get your Fiona Socks and Indoor Pillow: Here
Supporters reacted to Fiona the Hippo First Step
Maria Elena Cabrera Awwwwwww baby Fiona is walking!!!!! This is the best news ever!!!!!! Thank you for the update!
Ann Poucher He is getting stronger every day. Thank you for your love and care. God bless
Telly Kimbrough Way to go Sweet Baby Fiona! One step at a time, I am so rooting for you. To the caretakers, those steps were because of you, so thank you! All of you keep up the good work!
Abinator Holmes Thanks God Way a you go Fiona!!! She's feeling a lot better thank goodness she's OK !!! Thanks for the update guys I was a little bit worried about her!!
Nyxxsify At the Cincinnati Zoo a little hippo caused a big hullabaloo. I love that line! She really has and made her way into our hearts. The team has done such a wonderful job, you should all be proud. Happy 6 months Fiona!
Willie Robinson I hope you have a nice birthday snack today, Fiona! It's wonderful to see you grow up big and strong.
Get yours: Here
- Fiona the Hippo and Her Mom: Fiona Trying to Bite Her Mom’s Tail.
- Fiona the Hippo and BiBi Latest Update Today
- Fiona the Hippo and Henry at Cincinnati Zoo Update Today
- Cincinnati Zoo Baby Hippo Update Today and Video
- Fiona the Hippo Ballet: Fiona Latest Update Today Cincinnati Zoo
- Fiona the Baby Hippo Has Discovered the Joy of a Good Shower
- Fiona the Hippo Latest Update Today Cincinnati Zoo
- Fiona Update: Though she be but little, she is fierce