The Cleveland Browns just became only the second team to ever go 0-16 in NFL history Sunday.
With such few highlights, a lowlight video was more appropriate – and that’s just what one fan made to celebrate the epically awful year.
If video does not work, click HERE to watch.
Scott Conant How do the Browns even have any fans?? Throwing a ball at a wall for 3 hours straight would be more entertaining than watching one of their games. People just must think they are cool for liking the shittiest team ever is all I can think of…
Mark Bayko Die hard Steeler fan here……..but if hell ever freezes over and the Browns win a Super Bowl, 90% of the country will be happy for them……myself included.
Deiondré Harold A Lions fan was talking about how bad his team is. I told him that I'm a Brown's fan. He gave me a hug and apologized to me. I struggle sleeping at night.
Nicholas Eve-Kerchey Kind of fitting that the Video was a huge let down because it got blocked. If that doesn't sum up their season perfectly nothing will.
Tanner Hickson One day, in my opinion, the browns one day will buckle down, get right draft picks, a coach, free agents, etc. the trolling would some how stop, because they would be THE TEAM to beat. Time when this will happen? Seems like never for browns fans…….
NFL memes store available now:
Get yours: Here
- Bills Fans & Players In Dolphins’ Stadium Go Nuts When Bengals Win & Send Them To Playoffs
- Ali the Aardvark at Cincinnati Zoo Update
- Confused Bills LB Preston Brown Celebrates While Referee Overturns His Touchdown
- Bengals’ Tyler Boyd Scores Game-Winning TD To Eliminate Ravens From Playoff Contention
- Fiona update: Guess whose New Year’s resolution will NOT be to lose weight?!
- MASSIVE Tunnel System Found Under The Border… Trump Was RIGHT
- NFL Memes Today – Latest Memes
- Anthem-Kneelers Killed The NFL According To Ratings Study