The Cleveland Indians announced Monday that they would drop their “Chief Wahoo” logo after pushback claiming the logo was offensive from many Native American groups.
The decisions comes at a time where another major professional sports franchise, the Washington Redskins find itself too in a conundrum with their controversial logo.
ESPN’s ‘First Take’ host Max Kellerman is now saying the adjudication to do away with all offensive logos even extends to Notre Dame and their Fighting Irish mascot.
Kellerman noted on Tuesday that no matter how many people are offended by a logo, it needs to be eradicated if there anyone finds it offensive at all.
Jacob Falconer I'm Irish. We don't cry about this stuff. Virtue signal somewhere else
Mark Medlock Max Kellerman offends me. He needs to be changed
- Hannity: The FBI purposefully deceived a federal court
- NFL Superbowl Memes Funny 2018
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Friday, February 2nd
- Gronk Asked The Patriots For Exactly 69 Tickets For His Family & Friends For The Super Bowl
- Cowboys Fan Asks Former Eagle Brian Westbrook To Sign His Hat, Who Writes “Dallas Sucks” On It
- Piece Of Paper Leaked During Super Bowl Media Day Reveals Who Will Win The NFL MVP
- Fiona the Hippos Super Bowl LII Prediction
- Anthem-Kneelers Cause NFL To Lose Major Superbowl Sponsor
- Super Bowl LII Eagles vs. Patriots FULL Preview, Predictions, & Analysis
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Cleared From Concussion Protocol