RIP Legion of Boom
Earl Thomas Runs To Cowboys Locker Room Postgame, Asks Jason Garrett To Join Them Next Year
Earl Thomas apparently wants to be a Dallas Cowboy next year, and he wanted the Cowboys to know as well.
The Seahawks safety ran over to Dallas’ locker room following the Seahawks win over the Cowboys, and reportedly asked head coach Jason Garrett to sign him this offseason saying “If you have a chance to get me, come get me.”
Earl Thomas runs to greet Jason Garrett, then as he walks into the COWBOYS lockerroom, he says, “If you have a chance to get me, come get me.” pic.twitter.com/N395wVU2Jz
— Edward Egros (@EdwardEgrosFox4) December 25, 2017
Thomas later clarified that his comments, saying, “I went to the locker room and talked to Dez and I saw coach Garrett and you know, I’ve always been a Cowboys fan growing up, but the biggest thing when I say come get me is—I don’t literally mean come get me now. I’m still in the prime of my career. I still want to be here. But when Seattle kicks me to the curb, please, the Cowboys come get me.”
George Lee And this clown undeservedly made the ProBowl over Harrison Smith who is clearly the best free safety in football.
B.J. Morris He was headed to finish off that on field argument with Dez. Dez acting like he caught the game winner in a SB every time he touches the ball.
Brian Morris History seems to be repeating for Carroll. He's let the discipline go for some long on the Seahawks the players think they can do anything and act anyway they wish. It's destroyed his defense. Same thing happened at USC. He turned a blind eye to everything going on around him until it blew up. He's an absolutely amazing coach but he could use to be a bit more of a disciplinarian.
Travis Hunter Don’t let this distract you from the fact that replacement quarterback Shane Falco rallied the Washington Sentinels back from a 17-0 score to defeat Dallas. Falco calls for a deep pass to ‘deaf tight end, Brian Murphy, and hits him with the game-winning touchdown pass as time expires, earning the Sentinels a playoff berth.
Teodoro Todd Well if this is true, and it looks like it is because you can hear the words….the Thomas probably broke some sort of league rule. Also, it shows how dysfunctional the Seahawks have become, and this is not surprising as Pete Carroll runs a very loose ship. Seahawk fans, the players don't give a shit about you. Stop thinking your team is so close and they play for you. They are like any other players in the NFL. If Thomas did do this I would expect some serious repercussions from some of his teammates.
Dads are awesome:
Get yours: Here
- Justin Coleman Gets A Pick-6 Off Dak Prescott And Celebrates By Jumping Into Salvation Army Kettle
- Cowboys Coach Stiff Arms Russell Wilson In The Face As He Scrambles Out Of Bounds
- Heads or tails you’re going to get a hippopotamus for Christmas?
- BREAKING: Fox Sports Offends Millions With National Anthem Decision
- Fiona the Hippo Roll at Cincinnati Zoo Today
- Josh Rosen Would Be ‘Hesitant’ To Declare For 2018 Draft If Browns Want To Take Him, Prefers Giants
- Female Kicker Makes Texas High School Football History During State Championship Game
- Update on Fiona the Hippo Cincinnati Zoo
- Jags Fans Shipping Trash Cans To Jadeveon Clowney For Christmas
- New Photo From Controversial Steelers-Patriots Game Emerges, Shows Jesse James Did Actually Catch It