The Eagles magical 2017 season has just hit a major roadblock with MVP favorite Carson Wentz suffering a torn ACL, ending his season.
The Philadelphia QB suffered the injury while diving into the end zone between two Rams defenders in the third quarter, who collided with Wentz’s leg simultaneously from each side.
Eagles QB Carson Wentz Suffers Torn ACL, Out For The Season
Get yours: Here
After buckling on his way back to the locker room, the team feared the worst, which has now been confirmed by ESPN’s NFL insider Adam Schefter.
MRI showed that Eagles’ QB and NFL MVP candidate Carson Wentz did tear his ACL. Wentz is our for season.
Nick Foles time.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 11, 2017
Preston Storm 2 qb fantasy league here. Had Wentz and Rodgers. Been riding McCown since Rodgers was out.
Kevin Kelly Oh man, if only they had a pro-bowl backup QB that had record setting seasons and playoff experience. A big loss for sure, but I think they'll be okay.
Manny Leyva Don't let this distract you from the fact that they're also decided at the one yard line… never forget Go Pats
Joe Cook Carson Wentz was the only reason Eagles SB was even in discussion. Sorry Eagles fans, your backup will not win you a Super Bowl against playoff vets like Tom Brady or Ben Rothlisberger. Just aint happening – your defense is not that great to keep Foles from blowing it.
Donald Schneider Rest of the NFC is hot garbage, Eagles still have weapons and Foles didn't just trot out from Junior college. Guys a season vet who knows the playbook and how to read a defense. Plus the fact the Eagles play 3 garbage teams in a row to get him in a rhythm with this offense. See you in the playoffs toe suckers
Dads are awesome:
Get yours: Here
- The White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders holds a briefing.
- Times Square Bomb Explosed Update: 1 person in custody; few injuries
- President Donald J Trumps schedule for Monday December 11th
- 10 amazing scenes from Bills-Colts snow game
- Carson Wentz breaks silence after suffering scary knee injury
- Pittsburgh Steelers cleared to wear cleats honoring injured teammate Ryan Shazier
- Michael Bennett Try To Tear A Jaguars Lineman’s ACL On A Kneel Down Play
- Seattle Seahawk Quinton Jefferson ejected and gets into it with the fans! NFL
- Cowboys Fans Are Taunting Eagles Fans After Carson Wentz Season-Ending Injury
- Carson Wentz’s Injured Knee Gruesomely Buckle Backwards While Walking Off Field