Pray for the city of Philadelphia tonight.
Imagine how big the fire would’ve been if they had lost pic.twitter.com/YBarvsMTZb
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) January 22, 2018
Eagles fans are excited, drunk and having been waiting for this moment for 13 years after defeating the Minnesota Vikings in the NFC Championship Game, 38-7.
Stevie Johnson Easy now we know what happened in 2004
Francisco Palma Hope they all burn
Nick Neel No more the Eagles haven't played anyone legitimate
No more Nick Foles can't get it done
No more The Eagles will be one and done
Fly Eagles Fly, next up Tom Brady and the Patriots
William Blackburn Safe to say eagles win today proves Carson Wentz isn't that good , deffintly not an MVP, just a system QB on a good team.
Brian Elliott Even though I don't have a horse in this race this is why I would prefer that the Patriots win. Sure their fan base is cocky but at least it comes from winning and not from drinking
Get yours: Here
- Eagles Fans Chant “We Want Brady” During NFC Championship Game Beatdown Of Vikings
- Eagles’ Chris Long Is Literally Barking Like A Dog On The Sidelines During NFC Title Game
- Eagles Fan ‘EDP445’ Hilariously Mocks The Vikings With This NSFW Rant
- Eagles Fans Mock Minnesota Vikings Signature ‘Skol’ Chant With ‘Foles’ Chant
- Bill Belichick Unimpressed With Tom Brady Playing Through Hand Injury: “It’s Not Open Heart Surgery”
- Vikings Fans Get Hit With Beers Thrown At Them By Eagles Fans While Walking To Stadium
- Bill Belichick Treats The AFC Championship Trophy Like A Piece Of Garbage
- Philadelphia Eagles Fans Getting Beaten & Arrested By Cops Released
- First Picture Of Tom Brady’s Cut On Hand That Required 12 Stitches Emerges
- Vikings Celebrate By Curling In Honor Of The Upcoming Winter Olympics