Eagles fans can barely contain their excitement in Philly Saturday afternoon for their division round matchup against the Falcons, and one of them is preparing for the game by shotgunning beers on live television – four of them to be eact, on four different pregame shows.
Dads are awesome:
Get yours: Here
Keep in mind the first beer was cracked open at 10:35 a.m.
What a legend.
Robert Holm Kickoff was at 4:30 hope he's still with us…
Ryan Flieger Homie is going to be too drunk to remember his 15 minutes of fame!
Bless his heart! Lol
Nolan Ryan Anybody catch the guy pouring beer over his head?
Erik Hiraeth Redskins fan here and man… have to say this guy is legendary! Hahah
John Bifulco People talking shit about it being weak beer like they shotgun IPAs and Stouts.
Denise Parra It would've been impressive if he'd shotgunned a real beer.
Joe Johnson Yeah I would want to blackout before this one started too if I was an eagles fan.
Eric Byrkett Don't let this distract you from the fact the Marty McFly needs to generate 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to send the DeLorean back to 1985. And the only thing capable of generating that kind of power is a bolt of lightning. But unfortunately you never know when or where it will strike.
Eric Rynasko Legend? Please. I can gun one in under 2 second. Go back to the drawing board barstool, and come back with something impressive
Are you a Eagles fan:
Get yours: Here
- Eagles Fan Knocks Friend Unconscious After Slamming Him Through Table Onto Pavement
- 49ers LB Reuben Roster Arrested For Possession Of Marijuana In Alabama
- Packers Fan Needed 41 Stitches After Losing Fight To Actual Bear In Florida
- Tennessee Titans Flight To New England Delayed 3 Hours After Plane Slides Off Runway
- NBC Reveals What They’ll Do If NFL Players Kneel During Anthem at Super Bowl