The Bills are out of the 2018 NFL Playoffs, but Eagles fans are carrying on their spirit.
"Please don't make me watch Nick Foles in the playoffs"
"I got you bro" pic.twitter.com/yn6436mRUt
— Laces Out (@LacesOutShow) January 13, 2018
Valentine`s day is coming, shop now:
Get yours: Here
Paul Kuharsky gave updates to the events via his Twitter-
Mitch Parker What the hell is with slamming people through tables? Especially Bills fans smashing their girlfriends through tables. Nothing says "having a good time at a football game" like broken ribs/vertebrae
Jesse James At least he won't be awake to see the Eagles' season finale today. That fan did his friend a favor if you'd ask me. That's a REAL friend right there.
Rudy Hanson The Bills fans are the only people who should be attempting this. You develop a certain pain threshold after watching your team lose the Super Bowl 4 years in a row.
Benjamin Wing Really? Can't take a bump, misplaced his body on the table, didn't land flat, didn't tuck his chin. Half the chicks in Buffalo can show you idiots how it's done.
Joe DelCore Dident pour a beer on him to insta wake him up, also this dude was gunna end up unconscious either way
Louie LV Watkins When will people realize only Bills Mafia can execute the perfect "throw your drunk ass friend through the table trick"
Get yours: Here
- 49ers LB Reuben Roster Arrested For Possession Of Marijuana In Alabama
- Packers Fan Needed 41 Stitches After Losing Fight To Actual Bear In Florida
- Tennessee Titans Flight To New England Delayed 3 Hours After Plane Slides Off Runway
- NBC Reveals What They’ll Do If NFL Players Kneel During Anthem at Super Bowl
- January 20th as We Celebrate Fiona’s First Birthday
- President Donald J. Trump honors Martin Luther King Day with proclamation.
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Friday, January 12th
- Mark Zuckerberg`s Personal Goal For 2018
- Ex-Dolphins OL Coach Chris Foerster Says He Did Cocaine For Nine Straight Days Before Infamous Video Leaked
- It’s been warm enough the last few days for Fiona to be outside