Not many around the NFL will miss the Bills moving forward in these playoffs, but they will miss their fans.
The lovable fanbase known for their antics which largely include smashing foldable plastic tables while jumping off high objects while heavily intoxicated gave entertainment to fans around the league before games.
What is more appropriate than a highlight tape set the Titanic music to reminisce as the season comes to the close.
Matt Addington That Andy Dalton tattoo for the rest of your life only to score 3 points in the playoffs.
Joey Nieto I’d love to see the Bills mafia at a wedding..
“You May now slam the bride thru the table. Go bills”
Tony Wethington Like I said on another site this is the only fanbase that will end up with more cases of CTE than the players
Gino Bevins It’s been a great season for us bills fans! They made the playoffs and are heading in the right direction with a great coach. That’s all we wanted… for now at least
Jason Howard These have to be some of the most idiotic people in the world. Almost as bad as the UK Wildcat fans that burn down half of Lexington every time they win a late March tournament game.
Jeremy Brown It’d be more badass if they threw themselves through solid maple tables that they hand built. You could throw a small child through one of those folding tables. I’m not impressed.
Get yours: Here
- Saints WR Brandon Coleman Spotted Wearing Thong After Pants Get Pulled Down
- Join us for the first REAL news update of 2018! It’s going to be another BIG year!
- Neil Gorsuch Just Set The Supreme Court On FIRE With Historic New Move
- Johnny Manziel Trolls The Cleveland Browns On Instagram After They Go 0-16
- Fiona the Hippo Latest Update and Video Today
- Nothing is cuter than our aadorable baby aardvark scratching his belly!
- Marcus Mariota’s Block During Derrick Henry Run Helped Seal Titans Victory Over Chiefs
- Marcus Mariota Just Threw An Amazing TD Pass To Marcus Mariota
- Travis Kelce Struggled To Stand Up Straight After Scary Helmet-To-Helmet Hit
- President Donald J. Trump and other Republican leaders speak live from Camp David.