Bill Belichick is in the holiday and frankly, he might want to tone it down a bit.
The Patriots head coach answered questions during a press conference Wednesday, and shot down a reporter who inquired about the recent banning of Tom Brady’s trainers/head specialists from the team’s sideline and plane.
Nice to see Bill Belichick in the holiday spirit pic.twitter.com/0VMqUPQGGY
— Laces Out (@LacesOutShow) December 20, 2017
Jake Ruckus Don't let this distract you from the fact that in Super Bowl 46 the New England Patriots let the New York Giants score a touchdown on purpose with 57 seconds left to go, having faith that Tom Brady would march down the field to win. He did not and they lost 21-17
Nathan Bradley Murray “There’s a lot of pronouns there. Like I don’t really know who is talking about what” classic Bill
Matt Samuelson Need new refs to stop babying Brady and the pats. You graze him and it turns into 15 for roughing the p***y and gives them a first down instead of them punting cause they're losing.. Gtfoh
Mathew Grigg I think he was trying to mean if bill is trying to train Brady one way and his trainer is trying a different way, is it like as if a father was on the sideline trying to tell his kid to do it one way while bill is telling him a different way. You can hear the fear in his voice trying to get it out lmao
Carlos Hagar Being that stoic, Bill Belicheck for president. It would be the same face if he passed a perfect healthcare bill or just launched nuclear missles at North Korea.
Before you go, we’re calling on ALL of our patriotic readers to pick up one of these limited edition “I Proudly Stand For The National Anthem” shirts or hoodies. They also make a wonderful Christmas gift for the patriot in your life!
Get yours: Here
- Animal Adventure Park Elf Arty Day 20
- Quarterback Legend Terry Bradshaw Turns On Trump Over National Anthem
- NFL Team Owners Panic Over Fan Boycott… “We’re Losing Money”
- Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott brought groceries to a lucky fan Monday
- Johnny Manziel Wants In On Buying The Carolina Panthers
- Fiona weighs 622lbs today. That’s the equivalent of 4,976 moonpies!
- Offical Animal Adventure Arty With Jordan Patch Day 18 & 19
- Buccaneers LB Adarius Glanton Carted Off Field After Gruesomely Snapping Leg In Half
- Matt Ryan Yells “Get F-cking Set” At His Teammate
- ESPN Sound Guy Takes A Tumble After Getting Hit By Falcons RB Devonta Freeman