October 13th & 21st 6:00- 8:00 PM
Bring your flashlights, costumes & candy bags!
Make your way around the grounds, and spot our animals on your self guided flashlight safari, getting a glimpse of our animals at night.
Trick or treat stations will be set around the park and stocked with treats.
This evening will be geared towards our older trick or treaters, as the grounds will be dark, but is by no means scary!
Stations may be "spooky themed" but there will be no jump out/shock scaring; we still have to be respectful of our animals!
Not ready for touring of the park at night? Bring your little ones to our Day Time Trick or Treat: Oct 14th & 22nd
* Must Bring Flashlight
** Dress in costume & bring your candy bag
***Minors must be accompanied by an adult
Regular admission rates apply
Park Closes for Regular Business 4:30 PM
- Fiona the Hippo New Book Hip Hippo Hooray for Fiona Now
- Meet ALF the Giraffe At Brights Zoo Today
- Top 5 Fiona the Hippo Episodes You Need to Watch Right Now
- Tajiri the giraffe running outside around mom and dad
- Animal Adventure Park Giraffe Live Cam 10/9
- Update on Fiona: Why is everything she does so cute?
- Jordan Patch Doing Giraffe Talk with April the Giraffe
Daytime Trick or Treat
October 14th & 22nd 10:00 am – 3:00 PM
Put on those costumes and bring your candy bags, to trick or treat on the grounds of Animal Adventure!
Visit different themed stations throughout the park; some fun, some spooooky, while visiting your animal friends.
Candy, Fun, Tricks & Treats!
Get it: Here
- Morning Update: Feeding Baby Tajiri and Sweet April the Giraffe
- Henry and Fiona Hippo Latest Update Today From Cincinnati Zoo
- April Update: April Has Been Cleared for Another Pregnancy
- Morning Update: Tajiri the giraffe playing and running around the yard
- Full Speech: Donald Trump Tax Reform Proposal and Plans 2017
- Update on Alf the Giraffe with Maggie Today