What a game.
Trailing by three in overtime and needing a field-goal to extend the 2018 National Championship Game and facing a 2nd an 26 from the Georgia 41-yard line, freshman quarterback Tua Tagovailoa hit wide receiver DeVonta Smith with for a 41-yard touchdown that gave Alabama their second national championship in three years.
Alabama’s Game-Winning TD Play Set To Titanic Song Makes It Even More Epic
Valentine`s day is coming, shop now:
Get yours: Here
It was an amazing play but what could possibly make it even more amazing?
Setting it to the Titanic song:
ALABAMA WINS THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WITH A WALK OFF TOUCHDOWN IN OVERTIME + TITANIC MUSIC pic.twitter.com/B4b4MoPWjE
— Matt Allaire (@AllaireMatt) January 9, 2018
You knew it was coming.
Paul A Rokas Okay so someone set Auburn’s kickoff return for a Td in the iron bowl a few years back to titanic music lol
Davarius Moore "Someone makes a miraculous catch in the super bowl" *Titanic theme plays. "Someone makes a buzzer beater in the the NBA finals" *titanic theme plays*.
Ryan J Reichert Can we not make 2018 the year we set everything to titanic music
Andrew Khoury We all have a tiny soft spot for Celine…. Almost makes me want to forgive Canada for Nickelback.
Ryan Rd Newberry Choking in championship game's is a thing in the state of Georgia apparently
Brian Kreiger When you try to make a meme, but it just doesn't catch on. so you're just beating a dead meme.Brian Kreiger When you try to make a meme, but it just doesn't catch on. so you're just beating a dead meme.
Get yours: Here
- Alabama Wins National Championship On Game-Winning TD Throw From Tua Tagovailoa
- Referees Miss Blatant Penalty On Alabama During Game-Tying TD Play In National Title Game
- Alabama RB Bo Scarborough Yells ‘F–k Trump’ Prior To Start of National Championship Game
- TRUMP DOESN’T KNOW THE WORDS TO THE ANTHEM??
- Titans Fan Predicted Marcus Mariota Would Throw A TD Pass To Himself Hours Before The Game
- We’re live with baby aardvark Winsol, his mom Ali & their care team!
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Monday, January 8th
- Georgia Fan Rides Around With Huge TV On Hummer Showing Rose Bowl Win On Repeat
- Jaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue Accuses Bills OL Richie Incognito Of Using Racial Slurs During Playoff Game
- Follow the leader – 17-day old aardvark, Winsol, trying to keep up with his Mama.