Apparently, Bo Scarbrough isn’t a fan of the current President.
President Donald Trump showed up to the National Championship Game and made his way out onto the field where he received a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd prior to the playing of the National Anthem.
Alabama RB Bo Scarbrough yells “F— Trump” before tonight’s title game. pic.twitter.com/RhuhRyNFHh
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) January 9, 2018
A camera near the locker room where Alabama players were coming out of just so happened on and caught Crimson Tide RB Bo Scarborough yelling out, “F-ck Trump”, as Bama was coming out onto the field
Ava Ree Van Pelt Give that man a million dollars he is my new hero. Same with the lady who flipped off his motorcade.
Michael Coard Just another reason to hate Alabama!
Wade Garrett He should be kicked off the team and not allowed to participate in tonight’s game.
Chris Siepert Blah blah something about al bundy winning a football game.
Chester Payne Just another in a LONG line of stupid football players that couldn’t hold down a burger flipper job.
Ryan Odonohue Don't let this distract you from the fact that the Patriots Superbowl era is over without a coach after season is over.
Dads are awesome store available now,get it: HERE
- TRUMP DOESN’T KNOW THE WORDS TO THE ANTHEM??
- Titans Fan Predicted Marcus Mariota Would Throw A TD Pass To Himself Hours Before The Game
- We’re live with baby aardvark Winsol, his mom Ali & their care team!
- President Donald J. Trump’s schedule for Monday, January 8th
- Georgia Fan Rides Around With Huge TV On Hummer Showing Rose Bowl Win On Repeat
- Jaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue Accuses Bills OL Richie Incognito Of Using Racial Slurs During Playoff Game
- Follow the leader – 17-day old aardvark, Winsol, trying to keep up with his Mama.
- Fiona update: Are you a Fiona super fan? A budding artist?
- Jaguars Fan Rips Bills Fans For Trashing Downtown Jacksonville, Rioting & Lighting Fires
- Live Stream : Golden Globes 2018 Red Carpet and Awards Ceremony